Sugar Skull Style Makeup VS Halloween Vampire Look
- Prepare your palette with a white cream makeup base and painted the entire face except for the eye sockets.
Gently mix in the smear with the broken edge of the make-up sponge.
- Imitating the crack in the middle of the skull, black Kajal pencil to draw a line in the middle of the face.
- Sugar skulls are very colorful and stylized. Pick your two favorite colors; We chose aqua and purple. Paint the eyes, cheeks hollow, the temple, and the lips of the same color.
- Eyes and lips with its own color scheme. Determining a bit of color to blend into the hairline and on the cheekbones.
- Paint small turquoise and purple circle toward the direction of the chin.
- Take a black Aquacolor pointed brush and began to draw teeth.
- Sugar skull teeth are very stylized and realistic style of a skull on the left side trim ready.
Now draw a flower petals around the eye socket, I painted in the colors to keep them inside.
- Paisley is a very popular form of sugar skulls. Draw two long round shape over the turquoise.
- Draw a large oval for the magenta on the chin. Now draw some stylized shape of the eyebrows and around the eyes, temple. Add some playful points and more in the form of Paisley cheekbones.
- But sugar skull, distinctive bright colors, flower petals, Paisleys and you have the whole spiral. Paint your face as you celebrate Dia de los Muertos style!
Clean, began bundle lips. Line lips with a red lip and then fill them in a little ship. Be sure to emphasize in the bow of Cupid. Take the dark red lipstick and a thick line around your ship to track, leaving the center empty. Apply liner empty black space. Clutter. Add more red lipstick on the edges and in the center, if necessary. Cleaning the edges. Are you ready to die! Happy Halloween, vampies!